Project management & site support
After you have a website, the question arises who will support and update it.
Site support is a set of measures aimed at developing, improving and maintaining your Internet site in proper condition to achieve a greater impact effect.
Who Usually Maintains a Website
- A familiar programmer who made the site;
- Responsibilities for support and updating are borne by the secretary;
- It can be someone from the department of advertising or PR;
- Well if it's a system administrator;
- The site lives its own life and is not updated.
As a rule, companies do not have a webmaster or web programmer, and these tasks are assigned to non-professional employees in the field of Internet technologies.
* According to a study conducted by Market Group, only 41% of the 400 companies surveyed have a position as a web specialist, who is also working to support the site.
The most reasonable way out of the situation will be to contact a company engaged in Internet technologies professionally, able to carry out the necessary support and updates for the company's website.
Most likely you already know what services are needed, and want to know how much it will cost?
We hasten to please you - it will cost much cheaper than if you took a specialist or even a group of specialists.
To find out the exact cost, contact our managers by phone +7 (495) 507-1291 or by e-mail email@example.com
New 3D visualization of the residential complex with the slogan "Beyond the usual". We tried to make the images look just "beyond the usual" and added a little bit of mood and weather in them.
The new site is fully adaptable and allows you to view it on any phones, tablets or computers.
The website of the online store and the site for the innovative service "Carelessness" is also finished.
Completed work on the development of sites "Perovsky" And the site of the "Novosnegirevsky" residential complex in the Istra district of the Moscow region